Oasis Radio Group / WJFX HOT 1079's CONTEST RULES
Please note that individual contests may have additional or updated rules.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Void where prohibited by international, federal, state, or local law.
3. Contest open to legal Indiana and Ohio residents only unless otherwise allowed by Management
4. One winner per household per 30 days if prize and/or accumulation of prizes are valued at $100 or more.
5. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes which may be payable due to receipt of prize.
6. Participants may not use sophisticated telephone or computer equipment to win the contest. Winners who are found to have used such equipment will be disqualified.
7. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of people attempting to participate in the contest at any given time. Duplicate entries may result in disqualification from the program and/or contest.
8. WJFX reserve the right to cancel the program and/or contest at any time. All prize award decisions are final. The decisions WJFX management are final. Rules may be changed by WJFX at any time during program and/or contest.
9. Winners must agree to release and hold harmless WJFX and its affiliates, agencies, advertisers, sponsors, licensees, and immediate families from claims, liabilities, or legal actions which may arise as a result of winning a prize in the contest.
10. Employees, agencies, representatives, affiliates, and immediate families of WJFX and any official contest/promotion participant, and employees of other radio stations licensed to communities in the Fort Wayne market of the same are not eligible.
11. Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Prizes are non-transferable. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize unless otherwise stated in specific promotion rules.
12. To be eligible to win, each winner will be required to sign a release giving WJFX permission to use his or her name, picture, portrait, likeness and voice for publicity purposes connected with this promotion without additional
compensation. Winners will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and release as a condition of winning. Where applicable, tax forms must be completed.
13. Listener information will be kept private and will not be sold to a third party, unless otherwise noted in an “opt-in” program.
14. Winners must present a photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc.) before prize will be distributed. All insurance costs are the responsibility of the winner.
15. Prizes MUST be claimed at 9604 Coldwater Rd Suit 201 / Fort Wayne IN / 46825. Office hours are Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm (excluding holidays). Winners have thirty (30) days maximum to claim prize. PRIZES CAN NOT BE MAILED. Winner may elect
to have someone else pick up their prize; they must call the business office to verify information.
16. Prizes not claimed in 30 thirty days will be forfeited by winner. If listener cannot be reached via phone number and/or email address given at time of winning, prizes will be forfeited by winner.
17. By participating in text-based programs, listener acknowledges that you shall receive a text message to your phone advising if you have won/lost. Message may include a note from a sponsor. This message may lead you to incur standard text
messaging rates and/or other charges may apply consistent with your wireless carrier provider plan.
18. Listeners may opt-out of any text-based programs and be removed from the database by texting STOP to short code 75309. Standard data and message rates may apply.
19. By participating in affinity club/email-based programs, listener acknowledges that you shall receive an email to the registered address which may include a note from a sponsor. Participants in showcase programs, acknowledge that displayed votes or rankings
may not appear in real time. Emails, showcases or text-based programs may include alerts for a contest and/or promotional event that may be of interest to the listener. Contests found or believed to have used programs intended to alter the outcome of a contest will
20. Listeners may opt-out of any affinity club/email-based programs and be removed from the database by sending an email to email@example.com
21. By entering, entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify WJFX and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described),
with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant's participation, or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
22. WJFX is not responsible in the event of any technical difficulties with any computer equipment, including telephone equipment during any and all contests. In the event that the call becomes disconnected WJFX reserves the right to move onto the next caller.
23. WJFX is not responsible for any events beyond their control (acts of God, technical malfunction, cancelled concert, artist or performer non-appearance, etc.).
24. Contest rules may vary with individual contests and can be changed by WJFX at any time.
25. For a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Contest Winners", WJFX / 9604 Coldwater Road Suit 201 / Fort Wayne IN / 46825.